Hello...

Welcome 2 My Page

Friday, October 5, 2012

Famous Artist Works

FULL MOON LAKSHMI
by Christopher Beikmann

Lakshmi is the goodess of beauty, fortune, luck, and success. This was my favorite image of his work because of the enrich colors, the outstanding details, and the uniqueness.



Title: Family
Artist: Jane Hinchliffe
This painting speaks of the gratitude and blessings that a family can bring to your life. I love this painting because of the message it send across. The love and bond a family hold close to your heart means everything. I love the pinks and red used in this painting feeling warmth and comfort that a family brings fit perfect, but like the hints of other color giving it just the right touch. The heart is made of wax would really like to see something like this in person.


Artist: Alisa Wilcher

Title:
Summer Smiles
I really liked this painting when I found it. I love the way she made her skirt look and how soft the painting just feels in general. The one below is also a painting by her. I have a soft heart for little girls and love that you can see the outline and detail of her face structure but the smudge look gives it a different feel.







Artist: esra irten's
Oil Painting 

I LOVE THIS! This painting is beautiful! It has so much emotion and melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment