Hello...

Welcome 2 My Page

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Invisible People





I really liked this assignment. This was the assignment I was most excited about learning how to do. I think the hardest part was figuring out exactly how to position arms and legs to not overlap clothing or be difficult to fill in spot once deleted. After taken several images it became much eaiser. Making the person invisible was actually really simple. The hard part in my opinion was making the collar look right. I had fun overall with this assignment and plan to make more in the future more challenging.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren,

    These are well-done. The backgrounds really line up nicely and I can't make out the erasure areas at all! The reconstruction you did of the inside of the hood was nicely done, too. However, in the image with the scooter and the image with the hoodie we should be able to see ever so slightly inside the arm holes of the sleeves and into the neck hole of the scooter image. Those are the only problems I see, but they are noticeable ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl you done really good, especially the one with the hoodie. I had so much trouble doing that. The first one I feel like I can see the the outline of the arm very faintly. You done so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren,
    You did an Awesome job! I really like the one of Jada in the tanning bed. It is cute. You worked really hard on these and I am proud of you. You finally got it! Overall you did a good job.

    ReplyDelete