Hello...

Welcome 2 My Page

Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend Experience...:)

Just wanted to share my weekend with all of you to update my blog. I got to attend a tanning convention in Nashville and had an awesome experience! My family and I own the tanning salon here in town and I love everything about it. We got to meet owners from all over the world litereally. There were tanners all the way from Alaska...Crazy!! We got to listen to a guest speaker that owns many chain links salons all over the world. He profited last year 10 million dollars! Man, sure wish we could make that here!!! We got to meet and have supper with some of the Jersey Shore cast at the wild horse saloon. It was a blast! We learned lots of new tips. One of the best things we are bringing to the salon we took with us is a hot new thing that came out on the market called textripple. I think it will be awesome and many businesses should use it. I plan on making a blog soon connected to our facebook so be sure to check it out!!!! Come see us!

No comments:

Post a Comment